Friday, July 27, 2007

Making Choices


Whew! I just got back from a week's worth vacation from blogging! My last entry had worn me out, so I decided it was time for a break. Anyway, I'm back now, and that means it's back to business.

For starters, while I've been on this long break, I've been having my blog revamped, adding a third column. That's it, on the left. It should make my blog look more handsome. All this Web design has delayed my post from showing up, too!

Now that I'm back on track, I am working hard on my blogging to-do list, just as any good blogger should. The first and most important item on the list is "come up with something to blog about." Choosing a blog topic can be very complicated. It requires a lot of contemplation, responsibility, and other big words. In fact, I'm feeling drowsy already!

Of the many I ended up with, these are my best options:
  • Write about what I'm interested in.
  • Write about what the guy around the corner is interested in.
  • Grab a newspaper, close my eyes, and point to a spot on the paper. Open eyes.
It will take me at least a week to finally decide on something; after all, I as a blogger am also a decider. But that doesn't mean you, my reader, can't help me make my decisions. Thanks for reading.

In case you were wondering, this particular photo is courtesy of this guy.

11 comments:

Person said...

Personally, I like that last one. Unless, of course, the said guy around the corner is hott.

Calista*Was*Here said...

Hi there!
Good 4u that u are not stressed blogger!
When blog is "under review" means u are out of service. When u try to sign up, they warn u that your blog is "due to possible violations..spamming..under review" and they close u up! No posting, no comments. If u are not guilty, u complain, within few days they unlock u (all that machines do). Waiting could be very frustrating.
I hope machines wouldn't catch u.

Topics for your blog? U should go for things u like. In that way u'll give your best.
Readers can feel that.

Wish u well!

http://health4allcheck.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Hello! This is my first stop! will be dropping by frequently! :)

Gıgı said...

Thanks so much for your help, guys. I really appreciate it. Joel, hope to see you again soon!

Ebony Looney said...

I like your "about me" section. Gigi, write about what inspires you. I will definitely check back to read it. Thanks for checking me out :)

Steven said...

Nice clean blog, love it!!!

I will link you

steven-movieworld.blogspot.com

Mariafeda said...

I should think of that before posting yeah. But I kinda enjoy the randomness of what I write, putting up to do list,kinda makes it hard for me to think of what to say since your post will be limited.

P.S.
Your blog is handsome. It makes me wanna weewee. :p

DubLiMan said...

Very nice looking blog. Yes., it is handsome. I've been thinking about adding a third column to mine. How hard is it?

Would you be interested in a link swap? Check out my site http://mondaymorningpower.blogspot.com. If you like what you see and agree, then link my site to yours, leave me a comment on my blog that you have done so and I will immediately do the same.

SavvyD said...

So, what does the guy around the corner think so far? Thanxs for stopping by. :) Looking forward to seeing what you come up with!

www.SavvySingleChristian.blogspot.com

Steven said...

Spreading the word

I have disregarded any posting on any movies today.Please if anyone
has any information on this beautiful redheaded little girl call your
local police dept.

PLEASE READ THE POST

http://steven-movieworld.blogspot.com/

Ebony Looney said...

Hi, when is the next post?