Friday, July 13, 2007

To-Dos


There are tons of Web sites that provide their readers with guidelines and suggestions on what kinds of topics to "blog" about. Hmmm, forget them. What am I going to do with my blog on my own?

Here is my to-do list:
  • Come up with something to blog about

I like where this is going. There is definitely some progress being made here. Let's start with the first item on my list: "Come up with something to blog about." The pro on that one is that coming up with ideas for things can be creative, informative, and fun, which makes this particular to-do a very appropriate task for me. The con is that when it comes to blog topics, there are so many options, for example, food, technology, or food, that I might not be able to comprehend them all. And it definitely isn't a wise idea to write about things I maybe can't understand.

How about we further analyze the first task - it is obviously the most important because it was the very first thing that came to my mind, after "Give up." (You may have noticed that I erased that one from the to-do list.) Coming up with something, also known as producing or supplying something, is generally a very important beginning task, along with supplying and producing things in order to get started in the first place. It has especially been my number one objective since I started this blog, as you can tell from the list I've composed. Good ideas for something as special as this will mean a lot to you as my reader, and to me as a blogger, which means that I better get started as soon as I feel like it.

For now my plan is to write down my thoughts in the lengthiest form I can and fill each entry with pretty pictures, just like everyone else seems to do. I do not, however, expect this plan to last very long.

My brain hurts.

1 comment:

Person said...

Blog about everything! That's what I'm doing. Just do it cleverly, and you've got yourself a hit. The story of my life is not being able to decide, so my decision is always indecision. Just decide on everything. It works.

Your indecision rants are funny, though.

Much <3,
~Ajda~